Monday, September 10, 2018

Welcome to Colletta Is Losing It!

I decided to create this blog to focus on my weight loss goals.

My main blog, Colletta's Kitchen Sink, focuses on my hobbies, family, etc.  I wanted a place where I could journal my struggles with my weight without "weighing" down Colletta's Kitchen Sink.

I'll be creating a "Goals" post in a bit, but for now here is a little about me:

~My name is Colletta (duh!).
~I am 40-years-old.
~I have been married to the hubby for 18 years.
~I have two daughters ages 17 and 11
~I am a SAHM and also babysit
~I'm a dedicated Christian.
~We live in a multi-generational home.
~I love to read, crochet, watch Steeler Football and spend time with the family.
~I want to lose 100 pounds.

If you are visiting from Colletta's Kitchen Sink, I hope you'll follow along here also.

If you are a new visitor, I hope you'll follow along on my journey :)

Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment