Friday, September 21, 2018

Weekly Weigh In ~ 9/21/18


Ugh!  This week did NOT go as I had planned!  At least weight-wise.  How could I have gained 5.0 lbs in a little over a week?????  So disappointing :(

Anyway.  Onward and downward!

I've decided to keep track of how much I need to lose to stay on my track to hit my 2 year Goal.  I think this will help keep me focused on the smaller picture and not think, "I've got 2 whole years to lose weight!"  This needs to be a weekly (even daily) focus.

I did take the time to fit in exercise this week and, man, am I feeling it in my legs!  Those hills are killing me!  No really, it feels good though.

Here are some stats:


Starting Weight on 9/10/18 ~ 276.6 lbs
9/17/18 ~ No Weigh-In
9/21/18 ~  281.6        Total:  +5.0        Needed:  -1.0

Total Needed:  -6.0


Exercise Last Week

Monday ~ 15 minutes outside
Tuesday ~ 45 minutes outside
Wednesday ~ 30 minutes outside
Thursday ~ 30 minutes outside


Diet

I've started using the Slim Fast diet plan.  Thanks to those of you who gave your input.  I'm debating whether to do a shake for breakfast and lunch or just breakfast and eat a healthy lunch so I don't get the afternoon munchies.  I'll keep you updated! 


How was your week?


Colletta

1 comment:

  1. It's okay, our weight tends to go up and down a bit each day regardless! I try really hard to weigh in at the same exact time each week, because if I do it at different times it always shows something different! Love the idea of a two year plan though, because its completely do-able! Hope you have a great week, and I know you'll do great this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete