Monday, September 10, 2018

Weekly Weigh-In ~ 9/10/18


I will be "Weighing In" weekly on Monday morning.

I picked Monday to weigh in hoping that it will keep me motivated and on track over the weekend.

Without further ado:

Starting Weight on 9/10/18 ~ 276.6 lbs

Exercise Last Week ~ Just getting started :)

Diet ~ Just getting started :)

I know that isn't much information for this week but you can see that I need to lose 100 lbs. or more to be at a comfortable weight.

So, that is it for this Week's Weigh In!  Weigh In #1 is in the books!   :)


Colletta

4 comments:

  1. I am certain I need to lose that much, but I won't even get on the scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should join me! Misery loves company, and all that :)

      Delete
  2. I really need to get back to it. I am back up to 242 which is awful. I really would love to get back down to under 200. I am trying how to fit it into our life right now though. Been rough, especially with Ben being sick the last few days. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Under 200 is where I really want to be. It is so hard to fit everything into life! lol

      Delete