Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Fighting the Urge to Snack ~ 9/11/18

Here I am at Day 2 of my Journey and I am already fighting the urge to snack.

To divert my attention, I thought I'd pop on here and write about it.

Usually, we eat supper around 4pm.  That is when everyone gets home on a normal day.  Today, however, I have Harvester's Class.  Harvester's Class is a potluck get-together for our Church ladies.  It doesn't start until 6:30pm.

Therefore, my supper-time is thrown off by 2.5 hours!  I really want to stick to my NO SNACKING rule and only eat at mealtime.

All I can think about are the snacks I bought for the Hubby's and Laken's lunches when I went for groceries today!

I really want to eat something junky right now and an apple just won't cut it for me.

So, I'm going to:

 
 
Pray for me!


Colletta

4 comments:

  1. I hope you found the willpower. I will say that in a situation like that I would make an exception and have a cheese stick or something with protein to tide me over. That way you wouldn't be so famished at the potluck to eat more than you normally would. That is just me though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I did! I had a slice of cheese! lol

      Delete
  2. Hi!! Following your new blog for sure! I've been round and round with blogging lately but I'm still hosting the weigh in and linky party :) My blog is just now at www.ahomemakersheart.com :) I would love for you to join again! Hopefully we can both stay on this bandwagon for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there girl! I need to make no snacking my motto!!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete