Monday, September 17, 2018

Non-Weigh In ~ 9/17/18


I've re-thought weighing in on Mondays.  I believe I'm going to go back to weighing in on Fridays.  So, no Weigh-in today and you can see why by some of the stats below! 

I definitely should have waited until after my actual Anniversary (today!) to start a Fitness Journey.

However, there will always be occasions to celebrate and I need to figure out a way to work that into my Journey.

Any thoughts?



Starting Weight on 9/10/18 ~ 276.6 lbs
9/17/18~ No Weigh-In



Exercise Last Week

Monday ~ 1 Mile with Leslie Sansone DVD
Tuesday ~ 1 Mile with Leslie Sansone DVD


Diet

I'm trying really hard to stick to the NO SNACKING goal.  You can read a post HERE where I was struggling not to snack.


Colletta

1 comment:

  1. You sooo have got this! I've heard good things about the walking with Leslie DVDs! I have a friend who really enjoys them! May have to check them out! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete