Monday, September 10, 2018

My Goals and My WHY

I want to talk a little bit about my goals.  They are pretty hefty...

Weight Loss:

I really, really, really want to lose 100 pounds!

If you knew how many times I've "started a diet" and said, "I want to lose 100 pounds," you'd think I was crazy to try once again.  Maybe I am crazy, but I really want to succeed this time.  Am I afraid of failing...Again????  You betcha!  Am I willing to give it another go?  YES!


How:

Exercise:  I'm planning on walking at least 5 days a week whether it be outside or in my Family Room to a Leslie Sansone Walking DVD.  I'm going to start at 1 mile a day for a few days and then work my way up.

Diet:  This is going to be so difficult for me.  Only eat at mealtime unless a special treat is planned.  So, no snacking!  Ughh!  Portion control is also very key to my transformation.  I'm a potato/noodle lover so I'm going to have to really watch the carbs.

Blogging:  By blogging about my journey I hope to keep myself motivated and encouraged.


Time Frame:

To keep myself on track, I need to have a time frame.

On September 17, 2018 I will have been married for 18 years.  That means only 2 years until our 20th Anniversary!  Two years can seem like a long time, but for the mammoth goal of losing 100 pounds successfully it might be just what I need.


My WHY:

Why do I want to lose 100 pounds?  Let me count the why's:

~Obviously, I want to look better
~Obviously, I want to feel better
~Obviously, I want to be healthier

Obviously, I NEED to do this! 


Where YOU Come In:

I know you don't "know" me but I need you!  I need support.  A lot of it.

Anybody want to join me?  I could really use some encouragement along the way.

Let me know what you think about my goals.  Do you think it is doable?



Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Can we be weight loss buddies? My joints ache from the extra weight and I'm selfishly going to say that "I just want to look good".

    ReplyDelete