Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Weekly Weigh In ~ #1 ~ Journey to Lose 150 lbs ~ 9/1/2021


I haven't visited this blog in over 2 years.  For a while I was doing a Weekly Weigh In over on my main blog:  Colletta's Kitchen Sink.  However, as my weight loss journey tends to go, it fizzled out as I got off course.

And for some reason it just feels better keeping my regular blogging schedule and my health/weight loss journey separate.  At least for now.

So, today is the today.  Today was SUPPOSED to be the day.  September 1st.  Last 90 days of the year and all that.  But I stunk it up!

It started off OK with getting myself weighed in.  But then I forgot that I wanted to Intermittent Fast and ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast.  From there it went downhill.

This blog is going to be real.  It is going to be raw.  It is going to be ugly at times.  But I hope to be honest.

If you're still with me, let's get on with the weigh in :)

Exercise Last Week

Wednesday ~
Thursday ~ 
Friday ~ 
Saturday ~
 Sunday ~  ~
Monday ~
Tuesday ~


Diet

I'm going to try Intermittent Fasting.  More details on that later.


Highest Starting Weight ~ 297.0


9/1/2021 ~ 291.4


Total:  -5.6




How was your week?





Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment