Sunday, February 3, 2019

Journal Entry ~ 2/3/19

Our plans fell through for this afternoon, so we decided to hit the gym after taking yesterday off for Laken's birthday.


I wanted to get a little more time and mileage in so I started with 1 mile on the treadmill then upped my biking to 2 miles.  After that, it was back to the treadmill for another mile.


In all it took about 1 hour and 10 minutes, give-or-take.


It felt good to get that amount of miles as I haven't gotten that many for so long!


Tuesday I'd like to get 3 miles on the bike for a total of 5 miles.  I'll report back as to if it happens :)


Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting back in the habit! I'm pulling for you as always! The gym is wonderful, I hope you guys enjoy it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I am lucky to get in a mile's walk a day!

    ReplyDelete