Thursday, September 2, 2021

Journal Entry ~ Intermittent Fasting ~ 9/2/2021

Today was my first day of Intermittent Fasting this go around.

I did really well with not eating breakfast until 10am.  I had a small lunch around 1pm and then "supper" at 4pm.  So right on track with my 10am-4pm eating window.

Until...7pm hit.

I was hungry.  There was no way I was going to make it until tomorrow at 10am to eat.  So I caved and ate some cheese and a few crackers.  Must.  Not.  Snack!

I didn't end up getting on the treadmill.  It was a beautiful day outside after the tremendous storm with had with Ida and I really wanted to go for a walk outdoors.  I didn't want to go by myself.  The hubby was sleeping (he is working 3rd shift this week) and Laken is nursing double ear infections and hasn't been very perky.  So I ended up doing almost no exercise at all.  That is something I want to work towards as I felt very sedentary today.

In other news:  I am caught up on my daily Bible reading.  I worked on Kaylee and Shawn's Wedding Afghan which was supposed to be done weeks ago.  I paid bills and went to the bank.  I also made supper and finished up some miscellaneous housekeeping.

I'm excited to finally be posting a "My Weekly Bookishness" post over on Colletta's Kitchen Sink this week.  It has been so long since I've had anything new to report or even the time to report anything bookish.  I look forward to participating in the bookish link-ups this week :)

TTYL,


Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment