Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Journal Entry ~ Planet Fitness ~ 1/30/19

My oldest daughter, Kaylee, and I decided it was time to get to the gym.  Back to it for me and for the first time for her!


Last night we talked it over and this morning we made the 30 minute drive to Planet Fitness to sign-up and exercise.


Our plan is to go to Planet Fitness on the days we aren't watching the little one for my cousin.  So, at best, 4 days a week for about 1.5 hours a day give or take.


I didn't want to over-do it on the first day back so I walked 1.5 miles on the treadmill and did 1 miles on the bike.  I think 2.5 miles for the first day is pretty good.  I just hope I'm not terribly sore tomorrow.


I'm hoping that being back at the gym will be a turning point in my weight loss journey.


Here we go!


Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment